Who is concerned?
The legislator introduced different specific situations where a registered auditor has to be involved. This is the case for the following business operations / transactions:
- Contributions in kind and quasi- contributions
- Valuations of share options
- Abolition or limitation of the preferential subscription rights of shareholders
- Issuing shares below par value
- Squeeze out offers for shareholders
- Mergers and splits
- Liquidations and dissolutions
A methodology, based on extensive experience, which aims to find pragmatic solutions.
Each assignment is directly managed by the signing partner, guaranteeing a high level of quality, an efficient execution of the assignment and the delivery of the requested reports within the agreed time frame.